Compassionate Listening for Healthcare Professionals
This workshop focuses on the fundamentals of deep empathic listening as a healing tool. You will learn the skills and practices necessary to implement them into your daily life as a healthcare professional. In a trusting circle, you will experience the heart-opening healing power, which will also benefit you in all your relationships especially in challenging situations.
Lisa Berman was trained as a certified Compassionate Listening facilitator by The Compassionate Listening Project. For more information about The Compassionate Listening Project go to: www.compassionatelistening.org.
The workshop offers:
- Cultivating compassion for yourself and others.
- Transforming your judgments.
- Learning to maintain balance in the heat of conflict and challenging situations.
- Listen with your heart – your spiritual ear.
- Speak from your heart.
- Be fully in the present.
- Give the healing gift of listening to yourself, your clients, your colleagues and others.
For upcoming workshops go to my calendar.